Friendly German Supporter with bookkeeping knowledge
Accounting – the language of business – used to be easy to learn, but have somehow become something very complicated. Reviso is on a mission to make accounting simple again – so business owners and their accountants can talk together, in the same language.
We provide an accounting platform where you can capture and access financial information from everywhere – for easy online collaboration with your bookkeeper and accountant.
We believe in collaboration and that the better businesses become at working together, the better they become at doing business.
Now, to stay on top of our game and keep growing, we need someone to join our team in central Copenhagen who can help us provide a great service to our customers in terms of understanding our software and helping them with anything they could need. You will be reporting to our Head of Customer Service Susana Alumbreros.
About the role (Copenhagen)
- Native fluency in the German language
- German bookkeeping/accounting knowledge
- A desire to make customers happy, on phone, chat or mail
- Experience working with bookkeeping/accounting software
- Have a keen eye for detail and work to high standards
- Ability to understand and express yourself in English, and and ability to hold meetings and discussions in this language with other colleagues
- Experience in customer service
- Some knowledge in social media
- Experience in cloud systems
We believe strongly in:
- Having fun at work
What we offer
An attractive office in the center of Copenhagen with an international atmosphere created by colleagues from 17 different nationalities. We offer a position with great responsibility and development possibilities. A work environment where responsibility, freedom and an informal tone are the foundation of the working day. As a finance oriented person you will appreciate that all the employees are very knowledgeable about and interested in your domain. You can read more on www.reviso.com/about
All experience levels are welcome! We are flexible regarding working hours. We are looking for a full or part time position, so depending on your ability and desires we can adjust the time.
We’re headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark – with offices in Germany, Spain, Italy and the UK.
If this sounds interesting please submit an application to email@example.com with the subject: German Supporter, Copenhagen